пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

adelphi village latrobe




Hanna had her last fever last night around 5:30 and she had a couple more diarrheas last night before bed but today she seems her fine spunky self.
I decided last night after I brushed her teeth to officially night wean her. I told her after I brushed her teeth no more "monies" until tomorrow morning. She whined a little and cried a little but I thought she would cry really hard. I told her a few more times after she asked for monies or tried to lift my shirt that she is a big girl and doesnapos;t need monies at night anymore. I made the living room dark and turned on Supernatural and sat her on my lap. She asked to watch Care Bears and I told her weapos;re watching this and I rubbed her legs and her head. She whined a little asking for monies and she stuck in fingers in my bra. Next thing I know she is asleep. When Supernatural was almost over I laid her on the couch next to me and decided when she woke up I would go lay on the bed in her room with her. When I was ready to go to sleep she was still sound asleep so I left her on the couch. I fell asleep in our bedroom and I woke up a few times because I am so use to Hanna waking me up. I checked her a couple times and she had changed positions on the couch.
My alarm went off at 6:15 and she was still asleep out on the couch I got up at 6:45 and I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and get dressed. I took my shirt off and next thing I know she comes in the bathroom and says "Hi mommy I want monies." She woke up in a happy mood and after I brushed my teeth I nursed her.
I hope tonight goes well with no nursing again.

colonial williamsburg recipe, adelphi village latrobe, adelphi village, adelphi universtiy, adelphi university.edu.



Комментариев нет: