понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

business process outsourcing hospital international




...exciting, hug-ful, EDWARD, musical, delicious, breathtaking, terrifying, hilarious, fun, mostly-sober, relaxing, randomly awkward, long, and just chill. THANK YOU ALVIN :)

Jaime made me drive on the way down. Stupid traffic. =T Pretended we lived in Mikeapos;s apartment community and went to a free community BBQ for lunch. Lmfao. Iapos;m Jaimeapos;s GPS system. :P Lmao-ed when we found out Ouwen and Alice somehow ended up driving down to Mexico the night before...theyapos;d apparently missed SD *and* the "last US exit" sign...LOL Alice was freaking out, but the black guy was nice and let them back into the US. ROFL. Sat around waiting for directions, and I finished my MMs while trying to figure out what I was doing. Ever-changing plans. =T Packed 6 of us into someoneapos;s Camry...gg everyone had Camrys. O.O But yeahh...Iapos;m always the one ducking down, and this time I was just sitting on the raised footrest thing for the middle backseat, until my butt slipped off, and I was crammed into the place behind the passenger seat, where I couldnapos;t see out of the windows. So there was no worry about cops, cos they wouldnapos;t even be able to see the top of my head. -__-

Dropped me off on a random street corner in ERC. Well, it was more like the side of the road with a shuttle stop. Anyways, Diana came to get me. Yay Diana :D Haha gossip gossip show-and-tell. Thanks for the apple juice. :) Oogled over my trashy girly magazine. Met Mike Helped them write out a grocery list, complete with illustrations. ^^

Alvin came to pick me up before they even got started though, so I donapos;t know how their desserts turned out. But yeahhh. We went to Guitar Center and looked around before Alvin paid for his stuff. Goshies the keyboards T_T Need need NEED to play more...on something with 88 keys. Plastic fcks me over sooo badly. =/ But yeah, went back, and Alvin cooked us dinnerrrr :D Hahahah I was standing around feeling useless, so I hunted down and obliterated this fly that followed us in. Lmfao. Thank goodness for Windex. =X Dinner was SO GOOD. :D

After dinner, we went to the Cross. Frikken gorgeous up there. Omg. We could see all of SD...the ocean, the city lights...it was amazing And there were bunnies there too Reeeally cold though, so we left after a little bit. It was really dark on the way, and you could hella see all the stars in the sky. Goshies...just beautiful. Haha Alvin showed me around, and we drove through downtown La Jolla. Cute little place. ^^ Drove by the huge Mormon temple too...Alvin decided to try and get closer to it, which is when we almost drove into a one-way freeway exit...going the wrong way...hoooly shit that was scary. T_T But it figures it would be us, considering last time that happened, we were both the passengers. Bahahah. Memories. Anyways. It scared the living daylights outta both of us, and I was like hysterically laughing. >_> Mrf.

Stopped by Tap Ex and got a passionfruit green tea. Got back to Alvinapos;s, and then Jaime and them called me to say they were at Tap Ex. -__- And then they made us come out. LOL. Well they made me go and I dragged Alvin along. :P "Wanna go smoke some pot?" LMFAO. Priceless. Chilled there for a longass time. Played this game that was like BS, except with poker hands. And of course I didnapos;t know wtf I was doing, and I found Alvinapos;s phoneapos;s bubble game more interesting, so I was playing that, with other people telling me what to call. Lmfao there was like a good side of the table and a bad side...I listened to the good side so I ended up winning. HAHAH. Played mafia...apparently Ouwen drove us into Mexico, kicked me out of the car, and they never saw me again. :( It was revenge for me killing him off. =T Yeahhh eventually ran outta things to play, and it was late, so we bounced.

Got back to Alvinapos;s, and then went target-shooting outside his house. Lmfao his roommate was like "...be careful, guys. O.O" Goood shizz. :P Except I wasnapos;t strong enough to cock the gun. >_> Wahahah. Alky, guitaring, heart to hearts, and then eventually passed out. Rofl cocoon spooning. HAHA. Oh man.

Monica woke us up the next morning. T_T Eventually showered and got ready...then McDonaldapos;s The lady screwed up both me and Alvinapos;s orders, and we ordered separately too. =T I ended up *not* getting a happy meal, but then Alvin got a girlapos;s toy in his, so he gave that to me, so I technically did get a happy meal cos all I wanted was the toy. LOL. Ran into Daphne and her dad. La la la...walked back out to the car to find my sweatshirt sleeve hanging out the car door. Poor sweatshirt. >.<

Got to the gym and then ensued a day of lying around doing nothing. Loll. Manny taught me how to make straw stars Gotta get me some straws...they take so much longer to make than my poofy stars though. =T Much easier to fill a bottle with those. Haha. Long day...stuff was closed when we were going to get dinner, so no Red Robinapos;s this time. Long drive back...quiet...lots of thinking and reflection time. =T Came back and knocked the eff out. XD

Totally wanted to just go back to sleep today when I woke up. Ugh. Think think think. I always think too much. Gahh. Linguistics wasnapos;t too boring though. Gotta love that prof. :) Sat around and...stuff...and then night class. Short lecture, but loooongass movie. McNamara. Everyone like ran outta there when it was over. XD I ran into my armrest...my thighapos;s gonna have a big bruise there sometime in the next few days. *sigh*...came back and had chocolate pudding to satiate my randomass craving. =T And...I will sleep soon...I hope...
business process outsourcing hospital international, business process outsourcing hr.



Комментариев нет: