суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cabrera i remember ryan will wma




Well, as you all know, I skipped school today like everyone else. I went hiking with my dad out at Emerson Point.

It was quite fun. I love wandering about out there. We saw a starfish, some weird fish, hermit crabs, fiddler crabs. Other crabs, and horseshoe crabs. My dad even saved three�horseshoe crabs�that were stuck out away from the water.�

Then we got a pizza and went to the dollar tree. I got a shirt to fix my black jeans with. But my dad�wouldnapos;t take me to the�craft store or the hardware store so I couldnapos;t get�supplies to work on my other projects.

*sigh* oh well. Iapos;ll have to start my puppet later on, I suppose. And my wings, too.�

dorathea dix, cabrera i remember ryan will wma, cabrera i remember will, cabrera illusion lyric ryan, cabrera in life lyric ryan.



Комментариев нет: