воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

branger




Another perfect day, I got lucky this weekend with cool clear calm weather. This was another well organized race, on a gorgeous riverwalk path much of the way. I started out a little stiff but around mile 9 everything loosened up and I felt good the rest of the day. I passed tons of people in the second half and just had a blast. Not only did I finish my second marathon in 2 days, I was 10 minutes faster today on a slightly tougher course) 5:11:41 on the watch... I even ran the second half 3 minutes faster than the first Iapos;ve cooled down, eaten, stretched in a pool, sat in a hot tub, cleaned up, and am going to nap while John drives home... See you after I sleep for a couple days...

e implication marketing service, branger, branger mariela perez, brangers, branges.



Комментариев нет: