воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fox river resort in illinois




Weekend gone already... But at least there are new sheets on the bed. It will be nice to slip into those this evening, if I werenapos;t so fricking cold. I laid an extra blanket down and just went in to check on MM. She is sweating under the covers??? i covered her with a lighter blanket. Weapos;ll see. I will check on her before I go to sleep.

I just ordered some gifts on line. That is always fun. I canapos;t do it at work... I canapos;t really do anything at work except work. I really need to concentrate. Shocking Work at work? Yes, if I want to each my goals I am going to HAVE to ace my metrics. And that means consistency too. And it also means my sales incentive trip to south beach. Oh and I want immortality.... But that is another story.

I got rickrolled today and I just laughed and let it play. I always liked Rick Astley.

I did not make to TJapos;s this weekend. We managed to make it to the mall and that was it. MM fell asleep in the stroller in Penneys. I found some cool stuff for stockings. Ahh that reminds me... (checking something on line)... Oh good, one more christmas gift off the list.

I am working on my shopping list for the week. It is hard to believe that our refrigerator is bare... Me? It is rare, that is for sure. I am trying to think of some ways to be creative with spinach. And I am looking in my cabinets going.... Ok, where are the staples? geez. I have to work on that. But I am committed (or I should be committed, ha ha) to go through the store with a list to replace things I know I will need soon or have run out of... Like cheese. How do you run out of cheese? taco cheese, cheese for spaghetti bakes... Crazy.

So I have to work on the cupboards and use what we have.... I will let you know how it goes... In the meantime, there are 16 cans of tuna... Just in case you were worried.

More tea, and I think a bowl of popcorn... And some football... That will work. Night all.

e in level o school u, fox river resort in illinois, fox river resort illinois, fox river resort il, fox river resort.



Комментариев нет: